Senior School (Year 7 – 10)
We are expecting students in Year 7 to Year 10 to stay in step with their normal daily timetable where possible whether they are engaging from home or attending school.
- In each of their Google Classrooms they will find, in the ‘Classwork’ section, the learning tasks that have been set for each lesson.
- Work for the whole day will be posted to classrooms by 8:20am of each day to allow students flexibility.
- The steps for each lesson will be numbered in order.
- For each distinct learning component there will be a time estimate given by the teacher to indicate how long we suggest the students spend on the step.
- We are establishing the learning components of each lesson so that on average the students will engage in learning for 30 of the 45 minutes.
- Each class will have one livestream engagement session each week along with mixtures of pre-recorded video instruction and email-based support of student learning. Please note that the timing and links for livestream sessions will be posted in Google Classrooms.
- Please note that we will be easing into course work for practical subjects in Year 7 and 8.
- The new elective classes for Year 9 and 10 will not commence until later in the term.
- When not utilising livestream sessions our staff will be looking to engage with their class during the timetabled lessons via the Google Classroom comment section and emails.